Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SOS!!....

So way back in September, I posted about desiging an invite for my sweet nephew's first birthday party here. Well, I have FOUR older sisters, and one of them has a little guy who is turning one in Febuary and she asked for me to design his invite too:)  Here color scheme is blue and green--super fun!! I wipped up a few versions today...and now I can't decide. 

soooo...can you please please pretty please tell me which one you like the best?

I would be so greatful!










--i'm liking #2 the best...but I just don't know! --

I love hearing what ya'll think :)

3 comments:

jill said...

#2 for sure. the others are presh, but that one is AWESOME!!!! love the big circles!!!! precious precious precious! and, um, why didn't i know about this incredible talent you have? consider yourself booked for the wild woman's birthday invites next year. :)

Sarah said...

I like #2 the most! You're incredibly talented!! And, do you mind sharing what you are using to do this?? I've been so interested in doing stuff like this but haven't really known where to start! Email me please!!!

Meredith said...

I'm probably too late on this (sorry) but #2 is my favorite as well! Great job!