Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear DART,

I ride your rail every day ((unfortunately)) to and from work. I love that it will only take me 35 minutes to get where I am going, and I get some "me" time to read blogs, facebook, or just chill every day. It also only costs me $15 a month to ride, which definately out-ways parking in downtown Dallas, gas, and the wear & tear on my car if I drive in.

All this is not without sacrafice, however. In my two years "being green" the train and I have our share of ups & downs. Just last week I sat down in a seat that I realized was SOAKING wet only after said wetness had soaked through my jacket, dress, and tights.

And still I ride.

But today you have crossed a line. It is 29 degrees out, and you have the freaking a/c on full blast. For The love of all things Holy, please use our money to invest in heat, or ATLEAST turn off the air.

Now my nose looks like Rudolph, and my fingers nearly work. Thanks a million...

Love your faithfull commuter,
Candace

1 comment:

Meredith said...

WHAT?! Ridiculous! I am happy to hear you're being green and saving money. :) I have yet to ride it but I've heard great things!