Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

best idea in the world...

so a few weeks ago, i posted about a wonderful girl and her blog , and her fabulous idea of doing an ornament exchange!  She matched me with sweet  mommy-to-be Megan, and my package came Saturday in the mail! 

I swear I felt like a little kid on christmas morning tearing open the package!



 I thought I signed up for an ornament exchange, so you can imagine my surprise when I peeled back the tissue paper to find...

 
ALL of these beauties inside!!!

I immediately set out to find the perfect places for my new sparkly gems!
I started with the Mantel.






And the rest found a spot on the tree...



((times two))






(times two))

Seriously, so so precious!

  Thank you so much Megan!  You seriously made my day! 

1 comment:

jill said...

these are adorable!!! so glad you played! :)