Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

christmas survey...

With Christmas just two days away, I wanted to join in on the fun questionnaire that I have seen everywhere in bloggy land :)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I wrap my gifts!  I love watching people tear into them!  However, all of our families got gift bags this year beacuse they all got ornaments ;)
2. Real tree or artificial?
I grew up with an real tree, and loved the smell of it at Christmas time. However, the hubs and priss have terrible allergies, and would not make it with a real tree.  So we have an artificial pre-lit tree, and I have to admit it does make putting up the tree & taking it down SO much easier!
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the day after Thanksgiving but this year it went up two weeks before Thanksgiving.
4. Do you like eggnog?
Yuck.
5. Favorite gift received as a child?
A guitar when I was like 6 ;)
6. Do you have a nativity scene?
I don't!  But I am definately going to be trying to pick one up during my after Christmas shopping!
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My Mom.  I always think I don't do enough for her.  She is a great Mom and Nana, and I always feel like she deserves more!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My husband. 
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I mail my Christmas cards. I love receiving them too!
10. Favorite Christmas movie?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  LOVE it.  and so does Priss;)
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Not until after Thanksgiving.  If I start to early, I end up giving the gifts before Christmas!
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Christmas cookies.
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree?
I love clear lights on the tree.
14. Favorite Christmas song?
"Silent Night" as classic.
"Merry Christmas" by NSYNC as my guilty pleasure ((you know you love that one too!))
15. Travel or stay home at Christmas?
Stay at home.  Even though I miss my family terribly at Christmas, it is super important to me that Ava has Christmas with Justin and I at home on Christmas morning.
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and RUDOLPH
17. Angel on tree top or star?
Neither.  I love the feathers and jewels toppers that people do!
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning?
On christas eve we open ONE present, and it's always Christmas PJ's ((a tradition my parents had with us growing up that I love!))  Everything else is Christmas Day.
19. The most annoying thing about this time of year?
Holiday shopping.  people are so rude. 
20. What I love most about Christmas?
I love that there is so much family time. christmas lights. laughter. love. and happiness!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: